A non-surgical liquid facelift is a cosmetic procedure that aims to rejuvenate and enhance the appearance of the face without the need for surgery. It typically involves the use of injectable dermal fillers and neuromodulators ( anti-wrinkle injections) to achieve a more youthful and lifted look. Here’s how it works:
1. Dermal Fillers: These are injectable substances, hyaluronic acid-based, that are used to add volume and fill in lines and wrinkles. They can plump up areas that have lost volume due to aging, like the cheeks, lips, and nasolabial folds.
2. Anti-wrinkle injections that temporarily relax the muscles responsible for causing wrinkles and fine lines. By doing so, they can smooth out wrinkles, particularly in the forehead and around the eyes.
3. Customized Treatment: A non-surgical liquid facelift is something I tailor to the individual’s specific needs and concerns. As a skilled practitioner I will strategically place injections to lift and rejuvenate the face while maintaining a natural appearance.
4. Minimal Downtime: One of the benefits of this procedure is that it typically involves minimal downtime compared to traditional surgical facelifts. I advice on the dos and don’t during the consultation. You can usually resume your regular activities a few days after the treatment.
5. Temporary Results: The results of a non-surgical liquid facelift are temporary, usually lasting a year or more, depending on your activities and heat exposure. Repeat treatments are required to maintain the effects depending on your needs and wants.
6. Considerations: It’s essential to choose a qualified and experienced healthcare provider for this procedure to ensure safety and optimal results. Potential side effects and risks, such as bruising, swelling, or infection, will be discussed during your consultation.
Overall, a non-surgical liquid facelift is a popular option for individuals looking to address signs of aging and enhance their facial features without undergoing surgery.
A 60 year old female patient who is healthy and a non smoker. She has not particularly taken care of her skin so has lost a fair amount of elasticity and collagen. Skin care was discussed. She has never had any aesthetics treatment done prior to this. Her main concern was to look refreshed without being overdone.
• Anti-wrinkle treatment
• Profhilo skin treatment
• Filler placed in temples
• Filler placed in mid cheek as she has high cheek bones
• Fillers in jowls
A 68 year old female patient. She is healthy and a non smoker. Her main concern was her whole face and she wanted a ‘pick me up’. She had already had some anti-wrinkle treatment and fillers placed, few years ago, prior to our consultation.
• Antiwrinkle treatment
• Filler placed in temples
• Filler placed in both mid and lateral cheeks
• Filler used to treat her barcode upper lip lines
• Lower jaw line filler
• Filler placed in chin
• Jowls improved via jawline filler
• Filler places in lips
• Anti-wrinkle placed in the forehead and crows feet
• Filler in temples
• Filler in the lateral and mid cheeks
• Filler to treat the jowls and lower jaw line
• Filler on the upper (white lip) Lip filler